Sunday, August 23, 2015

Divine Singing and Chanting for Love Peace and Harmony

Today on Sunday Divine Blessing call we sang and chanted the Thank you song many times to remind us the power of gratitude. When I first became a new student I didn't understand this concept and now I realize gratitude opens our heart to help us fully transform any situation. When we chanted I saw a huge light field formed around mother earth that shined brilliant light in all parts of the world where people were singing.  This light field was healing and rejuvenating us and raising the frequency and vibration on mother earth. Through the power of divine chanting and singing we create the highest light field that carries love, forgiveness, compassion and light. There were so many blockages being removed around mother earth, humanity, and all souls. The earth was being more harmonized and balanced just by radiating and sending powerful messages into the universe.  In my heart I felt total peace and oneness with all souls. This was a beautiful moment to experience.

In my workplace, i have witnessed the powerful transformation of playing the divine soul song of love peace and harmony in my lounge 24-7. The people who stay here are so kind and friendly and we rarely have issues that cannot be resolved. Our core values is love peace and harmony in the workplace.  My employees and guests are always sharing how much they enjoy working and staying here. They enjoy meeting people from around the world. The energy and ambience is uplifted, positive, and happy all the time.  In my heart I know this was only possible through the blessings, practices and teachings from my spiritual father Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha. 

Together we have been empowered by the Divine to change what exists worldwide to remove suffering, so chant for Love Peace and Harmony because this soul song carries divine frequency of:

  • Divine Love melts all blockages and transforms all life
  • Divine Forgiveness brings inner joy and inner peace 
  • Divine Compassion boosts energy, stamina, vitality and immunity 
  • Divine Light heals, rejuvenates and transforms relationships, finances and every aspect of life.
The song can be downloaded for free at : http://lovepeaceharmonymovement.org/about-master-sha

With Love, Peace, and Harmony,
Master Orlena

Soul Healing Meditation Lounge at Waikiki Beachside Hostel
Divine Soul Song Love Peace Harmony
played 24-7 in lounge





1 comment:

  1. Mahalo Master Orlena for sharing a powerful tool each soul on Mother Earth can use in their workplace, in their family, with their loved ones, with their colleagues, with their friends, with their neighbors, ... I love my heart and soul. I love all humanity. Join hearts and souls together. Bring love, peace and harmony! Bring love, peace and harmony! Please chant and share with all! Love from my heart to yours.

    ReplyDelete